We are in the process of moving and I need to part with some of my cookbooks. The majority of them I will be posting on PaperBackSwap, but I thought I would pass this one on to one of my readers.
The No Moo Cookbook was written in 1976 by a mother of a dairy allergic son. It was originally started as a wedding present for her son's future wife. I purchased this when we first learned of our son's anaphylactic reaction to dairy. I have gleaned what I needed to from this cookbook and thought I would pass it along in the form of a giveaway.
Here are the "rules":
1) Must have a US mailing address.
2) One entry per person. Entries are made through the comments.
3) In your comment, you must include why you would like this book. (Basically, I want to make sure it goes to a person dealing with a dairy-free diet in some way and not to someone that just wants a free book.) If you don't include your "why" your comment will be deleted.
4) You do not have to be a blogger to win, but you must leave some way for me to contact you in your comments. I will not hunt you down to tell you that you won... sorry.
5) Once the winner is announced and I email you, you will have two days to claim the cookbook before I choose another winner.
6) You have until NOON CST, Wednesday, July 15, 2009 to enter.