The winner of my No Moo cookbook is Kathleen! I've already sent the email to let her know and she has two days to claim her prize (or I will choose another winner).
Now, don't be sad because you didn't win. I found another dairy free cookbook in my stash that I am willing to part with! The Milk Free Kitchen!
Same rules as the last giveaway:
1) Must have a US mailing address.
2) One entry per person. Entries are made through the comments.
3) In your comment, you must include why you would like this book. (Basically, I want to make sure it goes to a person dealing with a dairy-free diet in some way and not to someone that just wants a free book.) If you don't include your "why" your comment will be deleted. If you posted your "why" in the previous giveaway, just write that in the comments, you don't need to "rewhy". :)
4) You do not have to be a blogger to win, but you must leave some way for me to contact you in your comments. I will not hunt you down to tell you that you won... sorry.
5) Once the winner is announced and I email you, you will have two days to claim the cookbook before I choose another winner.
6) You have until NOON CST, Wednesday, July 22, 2009 to enter.