I'd like to see the number of recipes grow on this site. It seems there is a real need for more allergy recipes, as I continue to get emails for suggestions; however, one person can only do so much and I would love to see some more variety on this site.
If you are interested, please email me at missbecky75 [at] gmail [dot] com or leave me a comment with information on how to reach you. Please list the food allergens that you don't include in your recipes and how long you have been dealing with food allergies. I would also be interested in including a vegan author.
Please know that this is not a paying gig. :)
I would like to have 2 - 3 additional authors to begin 2010. Here are the requirements:
- Recipes must be free of milk, eggs, and peanuts (at least)
- Recipes must have been tried by your family and liked
- If you borrow a recipe from somewhere, you must give credit to the original author
- You must post a new, tried and true recipe at least once a quarter
- You are willing to share your recipes for free
I'm not expecting this to blossom into anything huge, I'd just like to see more offered here at Must Follow Recipes. So if you are interested in including your recipes, please email me ASAP.
Looking forward to swapping and sharing recipes!!