Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Combating Allergies

Allergies Have You in a Fog? is a great article of 25 tips to help combat allergies (not just food allergies). The author uses a myriad of links to bloggers, commercial products, and medical professionals.

While some of it isn't new information to those of us that have dealt with allergies for a long time, it's certainly a good starting place for those being thrown into the allergy world against their will. :) I know there were a few articles I tagged to check out and we've been dealing with environmental allergies for at least 5 years now - thinking we've tried everything. (And if I were still a food allergy cook, there were a few new-to-me blogs that look like a fun place to check out.) I'm always thankful for new ideas, aren't you? :)

While the author of this article did contact me and asked me to read it, I was not compensated in any way for this review. These are my honest, unbiased opinions and thoughts. Thankyouverymuch and have a nice day. :)

1 comment:

Romantisch Hotel Bruges said...

great story thanks for the posting I really impress and happy to after read this story.